Our conditions and benefits
At PSR you will be part of a small and highly motivated, fun and friendly team who enjoy working together while ensuring we deliver vital outcomes for the Australian Government and the community.
We know what working flexibly means. We pride ourselves on being a respectful, diverse, and inclusive team.
We offer many benefits to those who come and work with us and have outlined some of these below.
Salaries and super
At PSR we offer:
- competitive salaries with advancement through pay points for eligible staff
- a 15.4% employer contribution to superannuation
- allowances for higher duties, First Aid Officers, Fire Wardens, and Health and Safety Representatives
- free parking for all staff.
Please see our updated salaries in the recent determination 2022.
We provide generous leave conditions, including:
- annual leave — 20 days per year
- personal or carers leave — 18 days per year
- unpaid personal or carers leave — where paid leave has been used up
- allowing employees to donate blood during work hours without taking leave.
We encourage our team to stay healthy and be active and support this by providing:
- counselling services to help you and your family members with work or personal issues
- healthy life style contribution up to $299 per annum
- free flu (influenza) vaccinations for staff.
We help our team balance their personal and work life by providing:
- negotiable part-time working hours
- flexible working arrangements.