Information Publication Scheme
Following reforms in 2010 to the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act), Australian Government agencies subject to the FOI Act are required to publish a range of information on their websites as part of an Information Publication Scheme (IPS).
This includes the Agency's structure, functions, appointments, annual reports, consultation arrangements, and details of the Agency's FOI officer. Information routinely released from FOI requests and routinely provided to parliament must also be published online.
- View the Professional Services Review Information Publication Scheme Plan.
- Find out more about Freedom of Information (FOI) and the FOI request process.
PSR Information Publication Scheme
The following hyperlinks will direct you to relevant information (web pages and documents) on the website.
Who we are
What we do
- Functions and decision making powers of the Director, Committees and the Determining Authority [s8]
- Explanation of the review process [s9]
- Any rules[s10] , guidelines, practices [s11] and precedents [s12] relating to these functions and powers
Our reports and responses to Parliament
- Recent annual reports [s13] tabled in Parliament
- Reporting, including contracts, file lists, legal costs [s14]
- Stakeholder engagement strategy [s16]
- Contact us [s17]
- Pay and grading structures [s21]
- Procurement procedures [s22]
- Tendering and contracts