The publications and case outcomes section provides information on the Agency's activities. This includes key corporate governance documents and reports and monthly reports on the outcomes of review cases finalised under the Professional Services Review Scheme.
- Annual Reports – Informs parliament, stakeholders and the community about the Agency's performance in administering the PSR Scheme.
- Governance and corporate documents – Key corporate documents and decision making tools used by the Agency which guide the administration of the PSR Scheme.
- Other publications – Resources for practitioners and stakeholders on the PSR Scheme, including reports on previous reviews of the Scheme.
- PSR's Information Publication Scheme – Information published by the Agency as required by the Australian Government under the Information Publication Scheme (IPS).
- Monthly Case Outcome Reports – provides a summary of cases in which a ratified section 92 agreement or a final determination has become effective, plus information regarding any legal proceedings or referrals to external bodies as a result of the PSR review process.
Documents created prior to 2010 have been provided for information purposes only.